Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Anne Sullivan, Attorney-at-Law, Handler & Levine, Bethesda, Md.
July 19, 2010
This week's guest is federal benefits specialist Bob Braunstein.
July 12, 2010
Once again, join the NITP experts, Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan for an hour of Benefits, Financial, and TSP information.
June 28, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan tell you all about it.
June 21, 2010
Our special guests this week are Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent for Federal News Radio and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board.
James Marshall, Federal Retirement Counselor and Instructor, discusses the issue for both CSRS and FERS employees.
May 17, 2010
Kamilah Pickett, Outreach Director for Health Insurance Counseling at George Washington Legal Clinics, join hosts Tammy Flanagan and John Elliott to discuss Medicare.
Federal health care expert Walton Francis explains.
March 29, 2010
hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent welcome Dr. Michael Creedon.
March 22, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Nan Siemer to answer all your questions about applying for a federal job.
March 15, 2010