Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
This week, the gang talks about the I fund and more with Jerry Cannizzaro, President, Retirement Planning Services.
Aug. 9, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming this week's guest, Michael Herndon, Manager of Financial Security, AARP Education and Outreach Department.
July 26, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan in welcoming Certified Financial Planner Dwayne Jackson.
June 7, 2010
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent in welcoming our guest, Michael Townshend, a retirement, career and life coach.
Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Kirk Taylor, CFP, of Taylor Wealth Advisors in Vienna, Va., for an hour of financial planning information.
April 26, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
What options are available for Boomers after they retire from their first job.
April 12, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010