Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer and attorney Megan Schaeffer answer your calls and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
April 21, 2014
Federal benefits specialist Ray Kirk discusses how to achieve your financial goals by using the building blocks provided by the federal government.
April 14, 2014
Certified Financial Planner Joe Sullender answers your questions about retirement planning.
April 7, 2014
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, answers your calls and emails about Social Security and retirement.
March 31, 2014
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014
Marc Levine, of Handler and Levine LLC, offers advice on how to choose your trustees, powers of attorneys and executors.
March 17, 2014
Thomas J. O'Rourke, an attorney from Miles and Stockbridget, P.C., answer your calls and emails about estate planning, and changes in the laws governing powers of attorney.
March 10, 2014
On this week's For Your Benefit radio show, hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss today's political environment and the state of affairs of the federal government budget.
February 10, 2014
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
March 3, 2014
The NITP's Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your retirement and financial planning questions.
February 24, 2014