Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: For Your Benefit
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will answer your questions about the "three-legged stool" of retirement planning.
July 28, 2014
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome a couple of retired feds into the studio.
July 21, 2014
Two letters sent from Capitol Hill in call for the Office of Personnel Management to explain why it's taking so long to release final phased retirement regulations, and demand a revised timeline for action. Phased retirement was passed into law two years ago this week.
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about the state of the federal workforce and legislation under consideration in Congress that could affect federal employment.
July 7, 2014
Marc Levine, principal at Handler & Levine LLC, joins host Bob Leins to discuss how to change your estate plan when your life is changing around you.
June 30, 2014
Join our host, Bob Leins, as he and James Marshall, federal benefits specialist, take on the most frequently asked questions about federal benefits.
June 2, 2014
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein will discuss the Federal Erroneous Retirement Coverage Corrections Act.
June 23, 2014
Career transition coach Mike Townshend gives advice on what to do if you are considering changing jobs.
June 16, 2014
Show co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will talk about a wide variety of benefit programs for federal workers and retirees.
June 9, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer listeners' questions relating to finances and retirement.
May 26, 2014 (This show originally aired on May 5, 2014)