Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Flickr
Pamela Wright, chief digital access strategist, describes how the public is helping the National Archives bring its content to the Internet via social media.
GSA looking at common tools to analyze comments
The General Services Administration today announced completion of its long-awaited agreement to make it easier for agencies to use commercial social media tools.
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
It is not as easy to prevent those with ill intent from accessing personal information in social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr than those sites would have users believe, according to a new online study.
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Politico , Tech President
The D.C. area wasn't always freeways, monuments and big office buildings, and some recently discovered photographs show what commuting was like three generations ago.