Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federally Employed Women
Women of the federal workforce are concerned about job security, career progression and the future of EEO and diversity programs under several proposed personnel programs.
Federally Employed Women conducted a survey of federal employees to offer suggestions to Congress in cutting agencies' costs.
FEW compiled an interactive map that breaks down the federal population by state.
Federally Employed Women, the Organization of Choice for Leadership, Equity, and the Advancement of Women
July 16th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will host Sue Webster, as guest this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we discuss with Sue, Federally Employed Women, the Organization of Choice for Leadership, Equity, and the Advancement of Women