Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federally Employed Women
Women of the federal workforce are concerned about job security, career progression and the future of EEO and diversity programs under several proposed personnel programs.
Federally Employed Women conducted a survey of federal employees to offer suggestions to Congress in cutting agencies' costs.
FEW compiled an interactive map that breaks down the federal population by state.
Federally Employed Women, the Organization of Choice for Leadership, Equity, and the Advancement of Women
July 16th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will host Sue Webster, as guest this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we discuss with Sue, Federally Employed Women, the Organization of Choice for Leadership, Equity, and the Advancement of Women