Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal workforce
AFGE members marched on Capitol Hill to put a face on the federal workforce. They want to correct the misperception that government workers are to blame for the deficit and gridlock in Washington.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
YGL is a professional organization of men and women employed by the Federal Government who are "young" in their service and/or "fresh" in their perspective.
Anyone now working for the Federal Government or who knows someone who is a fed likely has their own story of how long it took to get the job. In some cases, it can take up to a year for some high-security jobs. But does it really have to be that way? Federal News Radio's Max Cacas continues our week-long special series, "the Five Fallacies of Government". Today: "The federal hiring process must be slow and arduous."
Tags: series , fallacies , mngt , P&B , Senate Subcommittee on the Oversight of Government , federal workforce , Daniel Akaka , George Voinovich , John Berry , OPM , Jeffrey Zients , OMB , President Obama , Max Cacas , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Is there a lovable loser in your federal family? Someone who needs a hug? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a simple, you-can't-lose quiz to make them feel better.