Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Triangle
The General Services Administration is shopping ideas on how to revamp a large group of federal buildings in the Federal Triangle South area near Southwest Washington's L'Enfant Plaza, and is looking to commercial realtors for guidance. The agency is also brainstorming how to consolidate the current Federal Bureau of Investigation's headquarters.
Feds on the street talk about the possibility of being furloughed with WFED's Kristi King.
Orange and Blue Line trains remain delayed Monday following a full closure in a heavily trafficked corridor on those lines, according the D.C. transit agency.