Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Trade Commission
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss President Obama's 2014 budget proposal, and patent litigation settlements involving pharmaceutical companies.
April 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , 2014 budget , President Barack Obama , Congress , deficit reduction , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , patent litigation , pay for delay , Brian Rye , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
A Federal agency is leading the charge against crooks seeking to trick people out of their money by prominently mentioning the word "stimulus" in their scams. A Senate committee makes the effort part of recent oversight hearings on stimulus spending.
You think this weight-loss product is going to work? Don't bet your health on it!
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.
In an effort to self-regulate, advertisers have created the "Advertising Option" icon, also called the "forward i." It will give people the ability to stop advertisers from tracking them online.
The Pentagon wants members of the armed forces victimized by scam artists in these tough times to know that the Federal Trade Commission wants to help. The FTC's Consumer Sentinel/Military program provides a secure online database where the military can report concerns about identity theft, deceptive lending or mortgage practices. Find a link on http://www.ftc.gov .