Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Trade Commission
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss President Obama's 2014 budget proposal, and patent litigation settlements involving pharmaceutical companies.
April 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , 2014 budget , President Barack Obama , Congress , deficit reduction , Loren Duggan , Cameron Leuthy , patent litigation , pay for delay , Brian Rye , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
A Federal agency is leading the charge against crooks seeking to trick people out of their money by prominently mentioning the word "stimulus" in their scams. A Senate committee makes the effort part of recent oversight hearings on stimulus spending.
You think this weight-loss product is going to work? Don't bet your health on it!
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.
In an effort to self-regulate, advertisers have created the "Advertising Option" icon, also called the "forward i." It will give people the ability to stop advertisers from tracking them online.
The Pentagon wants members of the armed forces victimized by scam artists in these tough times to know that the Federal Trade Commission wants to help. The FTC's Consumer Sentinel/Military program provides a secure online database where the military can report concerns about identity theft, deceptive lending or mortgage practices. Find a link on http://www.ftc.gov .