Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Times
Federal Times senior writers Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey will update us on sequestration, buyouts, and the big issues affecting federal workers in 2013.
December 19, 2012
Walton Francis, author of the Consumer's Checkbook
Guide to Federal Health Plans, will provide tips
on what to look for when choosing your health
November 28, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Walton Francis , Sean Reilly , USPS , buyouts , early retirements , budget cuts , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
Walton Francis, THE expert on the federal health-insurance program, joined host Mike Cause to answer federal employees' and retirees' questions about finding the right plan during Open Season, which runs through Dec. 10.
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Open Season , Medicare Part B , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Sean Reilly , Petraeus , sequestration , USPS , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , federal benefits
NARFE's David Snell joins host Mike Causey to
talk about best health care buys for federal
retirees. Sean Reilly from the Federal Times
will discuss the presidential election and its
impact on feds.
November 7, 2012
Trish Gilbert, executive vice president of the
National Air Traffic Controllers Association,
joins host Mike Causey on today's show. Mike
will also talk about the upcoming elections with
writers from the Federal Times.
October 31, 2012
John Montague talks about life insurance and Sean Reilly discuses the U.S. Postal Service's finances and more this week on Your Turn.
Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal
Employee Education and Assistance fund, will talk
about this feds-helping-feds charity.
October 17, 2012
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller
and Federal Times Senior Writers Stephen Losey and
Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about
phased retirements, sequestration and more.
October 3, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , leave bank , Retirements , phased retirements , feds-feed-feds program , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Department of Veterans Affairs , sequestration , USPS , Your Turn , Mike Causey
Host Mike Causey will discuss the potential impact of sequestration with Janet Kopenhaver from Federally Employed Women, and Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly from the Federal Times.
September 26, 2012