Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Times
Financial planner Arthur Stein will answer your questions about the TSP, and Federal Times writers Andy Medici and Nicole Blake Johnson will discuss what's ahead for feds in 2014.
January 8, 2014
AFGE's public policy director Jacqueline Simon explains why her organization is opposed to the self plus one plan, and Sean Reilly and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will discuss what's ahead for feds and retirees in 2014.
December 18, 2013 (Encore presentations December 25, 2013 and January 1, 2014)
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plan for Federal Employees, and NARFE's David Snell will answer your open season questions.
November 20, 2013 (Encore presentation November 27, 2013)
Tags: pay and benefits , health care , FEHBP , Open Season , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , David Snell , NARFE , Andy Medici , HealthCare.gov , IT procurement , FBI , Mike Causey , Your Turn
As part of our open season coverage, host Mike Causey will talk with Mike Davis, president and chief operating officer of Dominion Dental Services, and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will bring us up to date on issues affecting feds and retirees.
November 6, 2013
CBS MoneyWatch columnist Allan Roth will share investment strategies for the TSP, and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will discuss what's ahead for federal workers and retirees.
October 30, 2013
Financial planner Arthur Stein will discuss what you can do to protect your assets in the event of another government shutdown, and Sean Reilly will talk about the possibility of another shutdown, and what's ahead for feds.
October 23, 2013
NARFE's Jessica Klement and Federal Times senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the government shutdown and its impact.
October 16, 2013
Certified financial planner Arthur Stein will provide tips on how to protect your retirement nest egg, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will give us the latest on the government shutdown.
October 9, 2013
Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke will answer your calls and emails on how to best prepare for your family's financial future. Also, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on some of the big issues affecting federal workers.
September 18, 2013
Greg Stanford, director of government affairs for the Federal Managers Association, and Federal Times Senior Writer Sean Reilly will discuss furloughs, layoffs, and other issues affecting federal workers.
September 11, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget battle , Congress , sequestration , furloughs , layoffs , Federal employee retirement , health plans , pay freeze , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn