Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Times
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: pay and benefits , Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Colleen Kelley , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , SEC , Customs and Border Protection , HHS , USPS , CBP , DHS
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with the Federal Times about fast-changing federal issues including the continuing resolution, the FY 2012 budget and the pay freeze proposals on the Hill.
February 9, 2011
TSP Board's Tom Trabucco describes the news system aimed at preventing another improper payment that happened earlier in the month.
Feds have many questions about what Congress and President Barack Obama have in store for them in the years ahead. Federal Times experts Steve Watkins and Sean Reilly, and Carol Bonosaro, Senior Executive Association President, join Mike Causey to discuss these issues.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
Tags: Steve Watkins , Steve Losey , Andrew Tilghman , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , pay freeze , government shutdown , Congress , deficit reduction commission , furlough , Jolie Lee , management , contracting
Federal Times and the Washington Post report on a Merit Systems Protection Board ruling that the Federal Career Intern Program violates the rules to make vacancies public.