Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Times
Host Mike Causey is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of Long Term Care Partners, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey.
October 26, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Long Term Care Partners , Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program , Paul Forte , health benefits , retirement benefits , Stephen Losey , pay freeze , COLAs , FERS retirement program , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , Beth O
Host Mike Causey will discuss the big issues facing feds with Federal News Radio's Francis Rose, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly.
October 19, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , super committee , pensions , Senior Executive Service , postal service , retirement , Francis Rose , In Depth , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco, Director of External Relations for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, talks about what this might mean; also, he explains the difference between their loan program and
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times editor Steve Watkins, and NARFE retired benefits director David Snell.
October 12, 2011
More federal employees are now concentrated in higher pay grade levels, as technology has shifted jobs to higher skills and retirements has created a need to fill more senior positions.
Federal Times reports The scrap metal has been saved up for more than 15 years at Thule Air Base, Greenland.
Host Mike Causey is joined on today's show by Susan R. Johnson, president of the American Foreign Service Association, and Federal Times senior staff writers, Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly.
October 5, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , budget battle , ATF , US Postal Service , American Foreign Service Association , susan johnson , Congress , Stephen Losey , Sean Reilly , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Mike welcomes Susan Johnson of the American Foreign Service Association and Steve Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times.
October 5, 2011
Tags: Your Turn , pay and benefits , Mike Causey , USPS , Steve Losey , Sean Reilly , budget , continuing resolution , Congress , State , Foreign Service , American Foreign Service Association , susan johnson
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011