Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Todd Sanders, senior partner and Enterprise Data architect at ITOTS Networks, LLC, joins host John Gilroy to discuss a wide range of technology issues.
August 13, 2013
Tags: technology , network security , data storage , data management , cloud computing , VMware , Microsoft , Red Hat , storage area networks , network access storage , IPV-6 , Todd Sanders , ITOTS Networks , John Gilroy ,
Kim Hancher, the chief information officer at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will hsare her ideas on mobile device management
August 6, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile device management , enterprise tablets , Computer World , cloud computing , BlackBerry , Bring your own device , information technology , mobile security , mobile strategy , Kim Hancher , EEOC , John Gilroy
Blake Hall, co-founder of ID.me, will discuss how his company's electronic identification process, is helping veterans get the benefits they have earned.
July 30, 2013
Tags: technology , electronic identification , ID.me , Blake Hall , single sign on , information technology , records managment , veterans benefits , Department of Veteran Affairs , Microsoft , Wall Street Journal , third party identification , John Gilroy ,
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013
Alex Grohmann and John Dyson from the Northern Virginia Chapter of the Informations Systems Security Association, join host John Gilroy to talk about what you can do to make your agency more secure.
July 9, 2013
Tags: technology , FedRAMP , IT security , cloud computing , Information Systems Security Association , ISSA NOVA , Alex Grohmann , Morgan Franklin , John Dyson , Deloitte , continuous monitoring , NIST , NIST 800-53 , NIST special publication 800-53 Rev 4 , information technology , John Gilroy ,
Aquilent's Mark Pietrasanta and Sean Fitzpatrick, join host John Gilroy to discuss what federal agencies can do to make their websites more user friendly.
July 2, 2013
Phil Kemelor, senior manager, Enterprise Intelligence for Digitial Analytics at Ernst and Young, talks about how digital analytics can help you track website performance at your agency.
June 25, 2013
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Dan Juengst , Red Hat , open government , open data , Open source software , data management , National Security Agency , Linux , private cloud , public cloud , hybrid cloud , IaaS , PaaS , John Gilroy ,
Noel Dickover, federal IT consultant for Communibuild Technologies, and Alexander Howard, a Washington, D.C., based writer and editor, join host John Gilroy with a private sector perspective on open data.
June 4, 2013