Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Tom Ruff, vice president Public Sector for Akamai Technologies, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help you speed up the transfer of inormation at your agency.
November 19, 2013
Dwight Gibbs and Scott Keough from Contraqer will discuss how their company can help you manage the process of acquiring technology.
November 12, 2013
Tony Harmon, CEO of CareDirector USA, wil discuss the interaction between technology and managed services, healthcare IT, and the Affordable Care Act.
November 5, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Affordable Care Act , Managed Care Organizations , Managed services , outcome measurement , Microsoft CRM , internet technology , IT security , mobile security , Tonya Harmon , CareDirector USA , John Gilroy ,
Terry Verigan, vice president of CompuCure, will discuss best practices for small businesses that do work for the federal government.
October 29, 2013
Karen Terrell, with the SAS Institute, will discuss how her company can help your agency manage its data.
October 22, 2013
Dr. Devin Jopp, CEO of the Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange, will talk about his organization and the benefits of exchanging health care data electronically.
October 15, 2013
Sanjay Castelino, vice president at SolarWinds, will discuss how your agency can benefit from a concept call Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
October 8, 2013
Jim Williams, vice president at DAON, and Conor White, the president of the DAO division, X-Products, will discuss the changing world of identity management in the federal workspace.
October 1, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , identity management , Jim Williams , Daon , Conor White , X factor , information technology , NIST , identity theft , passwords , smart phones , mobile technology , face recognition technology , John Gilroy ,
On this week's Federal Tech Talk show, host John Gilroy is joined by Steve O'Keeffe, owner of Meritalk, to discuss the value of surveys and polls in the federal community.
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , law enforcement , mobile computing , mobile device management , John Gilroy , information technology ,