Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
West Health's Kerry McDermott, and the Office of Science and Technology's chief science officer, Dr. Douglas Fridsma, will discuss this week's Healthcare Innovation Day, and new developments in healthcare interoperability.
February 4, 2014
Tags: Kerry McDermott , technology , Healthcare IT , healthcare interoperability , WestHealth Policy Center , Dr. Doug Fridsma , HHS , Healthcare Innovation Day , Malcolm Gladwell , John Gilroy , WestHealth Institute
Brian Ahier, president of Advanced Health Information Exchange Resources, discusses the state of the healthcare IT system and how to use technology to improve it.
January 28, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , mhealth , Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT , HHS , Dr. Karen DeSalvo , Hurricane Katrina , meaningful use , electronic health records , health information exchange , Brian Ahier , John Gilroy ,
Dolly Oberoi, CEO of C2-Technolgies, will discuss online training and how the federal government can use it to reduce costs and improve benefits.
January 21, 2014
Ravee Kurian and David Blackburn from Sapient will discuss how federal agencies can implement digital strategies to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
January 14, 2014
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , HHS , cloud computing , mobile health , Sapient Corporation , Ravee Kurian , David Blackburn , digital health strategies , mobile computing , HiMSS , John Gilroy , content syndication
Charles Caldwell, director of Solutions Engineering at LogiAnalytics, will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
January 7, 2014
Karen Terrell, with the SAS Institute, will discuss how her company can help your agency manage its data.
December 31, 2013
Terry Verigan, vice president of CompuCure, will discuss best practices for small businesses that do work for the federal government.
December 24, 2013
Kevin Kelly, CEO of LGS Innovations, will discuss how his company can help improve network security at your agency.
December 17, 2013
Paul Christman, vice president Public Sector at Dell Software, discusses how his company can help you solve identity management issues at your agency.
December 10, 2013
Former HHS Secretary Dr. Louis Sullivan will discuss the advances that have been made in healthcare interoperability with host John Gilroy.
November 26, 2013