Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Carlos Solari of CSC.
July 27, 2010
Hear this week's guest, Jim Mears, Vice President and General Manager of Motorola, Inc., talk about communication in the 21st century.
July 13, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Vince Menzione of Microsoft.
July 6, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Leo Mullen, CEO of Navigation Arts.
June 29, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks to Richard Boly, the force behind the State Department's Diplopedia.
June 22, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Dr. James DeBardelaben of IvySys.
June 15, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks about IT Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library with DISA's Drew Jaehnig and CSC's Wendy Irion-Talbot.
June 8, 2010
Branko Primetica, Vice President of eGlobaltech, joins host John Gilroy this week.
May 18, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy answers all your questions about the important move when he talks with representatives from TurningPoint.
May 11, 2010
Vint Cerf of Google gives his thoughts on what the future holds for federal agencies in the cloud.
May 4, 2010