Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Trusted Cyber Solutions CEO Riley Repko talks about cloud computing and security threats to mobile technologies.
April 12, 2011
The increased use of mobile technology is causing federal IT professionals to look at all options in managing these new devices. What should be the policy for your agency? Karim Toubba, vice president at Juniper, discusses these issues.
Dave Patterson is the executive director of the National Defense Business Institute at the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. In his role, he helps students understand the appropriate method for implementing IT acquisition.
March 29, 2011
Say goodbye to IPv4 and hello to IPv6. Josh Stephens, vice president of technology for Solarwinds, discusses the transition to IPv6.
March 15, 2011
David Linthicum, author of "Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide," joins host John Gilroy for a discussion on cloud migration.
March 8, 2011
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
Green government and sustainability have taken center stage in government. Nick Milne-Home and Jerry Rutkowski of 1E discuss how your agency can save energy through software and services that improve IT efficiency.
February 22, 2011
Dr. Terry Gudaitis from Cyveillance joins host John Gilroy to discuss the hidden cyber risks of social media and other common office tools.
February 8, 2011
Incentives, contests, and challenges are being used by the federal government to help solve a multitude of problems. Robynn Sturm, Assistant to the Deputy Director in the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy, discusses why this method is so successful.
February 1, 2011
Are you moving to the cloud? Tune in for an interview with the USDA's Jim Stevens as he discusses his agency's cloud options.
January 25, 2011