Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Tags: technology , Aileen Black , VMware , Virtualization , vm world , information technology , data storage , data management , MeriTalk , budget cuts , data security , data loss , hardware security , fortune 100 , John Gilroy ,
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Tags: contracting , business process management , cloud computing , enterprise architecture , collaboration , smart phones , Appian , Michael Beckley , iPhone , iPad , ipod touch , BlackBerry , Android , John Gilroy , mobile technology , tempo
When the Recovery Act passed, the Justice Department knew it would need to upgrade its IT infrastructure to keep up with the demand that was about to be placed on its systems. “We knew we could not support the transactions that would hit us, so we had to look at a solution,” said Angel Santa, [...]
In 2009, Recovery.gov was created as a way to follow the money being handed out through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Michael Wood, director of Recovery.gov, told Federal News Radio using the cloud has been a major contributing factor to the website’s success, starting with the redesign of Recovery.gov. Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud was [...]
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Mark Story of the SEC
September 7, 2010
Dr. Seth Foldy, director of the Public Health Informatics and Technology Program Office at the Centers for Disease Control, joins host John Gilroy to talk about distributing health information in a secure environment.
July 12, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Van Risau and David Blakenhorn, executives at DLT Solutions.
July 5, 2011
Tags: technology , cloud computing , dlt solutions , van ristu , van ristau , David Blankenhorn , data migration , data center consolidation , data loss , data privacy , sun microsystems , John Gilroy , ARMATURE
Gwynne Kostin, GSA's Director of the Mobile Office of Citzen Services and Sitework President and founder Tim McLaughlin join host John Gilroy to talk about emerging mobile technologies and how they can make your job easier.
June 28, 2011
Peter Smith, COO at American Systems joins host John Gilroy to talk about enterprise data collection.
June 21, 2011
Dennis Wisnosky, chief architect and CTO of the Defense Department's Business Mission Area, joins host John Gilroy to talk about data storage.
June 14, 2011