Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy is joined by CNSI Senior Vice President Shaliesh Patel. They will discuss the challenges in helping citizens get more involved in their own healthcare.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation December 20, 2011)
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing, health IT, and mobile technology with Tracey Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss.
November 15, 2011
Tags: John Gilroy , Tracey Graves-Stevens , Innoviss , innovation , health IT , cybersecurity , cloud computing , Virtualization , mobile computing , Business process reengineering , network architecture , systems integration
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Netuitive Vice President Daniel Heimlich joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you move to the cloud.
November 1, 2011
Tags: John Gilroy , Daniel Heimlich , Netuitive , Virtualization management , predictive analysis , application perfromance management , virtual data center , IT analytics , behavior learning technology , self-learning technology , IT operational analytics
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
Tags: technology , legacy migration , cost savings , application development , testing , debt ceiling , budget , mainframe migration , COBOL , Tod Tompkins , Micro Focus , cloud computing , information technology , John Gilroy ,
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Tags: technology , data storage , mobile technology , RFID , aerial sensing , software development , social media , GCE Federal , ray muslimani , hadoop , apache project , data warehouse , John Gilroy ,
Host John Gilroy discusses changes and emerging challenges for today's CIO with Peter Tseronis.
March 2, 2010
David Bankston, CTO and Co-Founder of Neighborhood America, talks about 2.0 technology.
Learn how to effectively manage your 2.0 reputation with Terrance Barkan.
March 9, 2010