Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Chris Kemp, CTO for IT at NASA, joins host John Gilroy to discuss the agency's Nebula Cloud Platform.
December 14, 2010
Recovery.gov's Michael Wood joins us with a look behind the website's public face.
December 7, 2010
Curtis Turner, program manager for Benefits.gov, tells Federal News Radio how the website came together and why it's a big success for the Department of Labor.
November 23, 2010
Jim York, a noted trainer in the Scrum method and president of FoxHedge, delves into concepts about structuring requirements and defining terms like "product owner" and "ScrumMaster."
Host John Gilroy speaks with Robert Rodriguez, CEO of the Security Innovation Network (SINET) on the organization's SINET Showcase.
October 26, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses what feds need to know about running their websites. His guest this week is Phil Kemelor of SEMphonic.
October 19, 2010
Mike Jones, agile evangelist, OutSystems joins host John Gilroy to talk about new ways of looking at software development.
October 12, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses PIV and PIV-I with Patrick Hearn of Oberthur.
October 5, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses the expansion of virtualization with Joe Brown, President, Accelera Solutions.
September 28, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. Harry Greenspun of Dell
September 21, 2010