Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014
Astadia CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino and John Keefauver, vice president of Application Solutions, will discuss cloud system integration and how lessons learned in the commercial world can be applied to federal IT systems.
April 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Vivek Kundra , Rebecca Rogers Tijerino , John Keefauver , Astadia , IT security , hybrid cloud , software as a service , infrastructure as a service , SalesForce , John Gilroy ,
Author David Linthicum discusses cloud computing and the challenges that agencies and businesses face as they make the transition to the cloud.
April 1, 2014
Dave Gwyn and Chris Howard from Nutanix will discuss how their company can help you design and manage your agency's data centers.
March 25, 2014
Al Sloane program manager from the Department of Labor's benefits.gov site, and Atacan Donmez, senior director at eGlobal Tech, discuss this year's excellence in government awards.
March 18, 2014
Tags: technology , Department of Labor , Atacan Donmez , eGlobaltech , ACT-IAC , Excellence.gov Awards , digital government , enterprise efficiency , health IT , intergovernmental cooperation , John Gilroy , Al Sloane
Dolly Oberoi, CEO of C2-Technolgies, will discuss online training and how the federal government can use it to reduce costs and improve benefits.
March 11, 2014
Keith Boyer, the chief operating officer for DMG Federal will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
March 4, 2014
Tags: technology , big data , data management , Keith Boyer , DMG Federal , Chrystal Reports , Oracle , Tableau Software , Birst , Kognito , Business intelligence , IBM , Microsoft , data visualization , John Gilroy ,
Randy Wood, federal vice president of F5 Networks will discuss how Software Defined Application Services or SDAS, can benefit your agency.
February 25, 2014
Emile Monette, senior advisor for Cybersecurity for GSA's Office of Mission Assurance, and Carter Schoenberg, director of Cyber Security Services at CALIBRE systems, join host John Gilroy to talk about how to use the acquisition process to improve cybersecurity at your agency.
February 18, 2014
This week on Federal Tech Talk, host John Gilroy interviews Dan Chenok, vice chair of ACT-IAC, and Rick Smith, co-chair of ACT-IAC's Smart Lean Government Initiative.
February 11, 2014