Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Tech Talk
Jason Kimrey, area director, US Federal, for Intel Corporation will discuss how his company can help your agency make the transition to the cloud.
October 21, 2014
David Rey, senior vice president at Salesforce will discuss how his company can help the federal government with its cloud computing needs, and Curtis Wilburn, director of Operations at the USDA Office of Operations will talk about how Salesforce helped his agency move to the cloud.
October 14, 2014
John Gilroy hosts a roundtable discussion of healthcare IT and how it relates to federal IT professionals and the whole acquisition process.
October 7, 2014
Tags: Healthcare IT , acquisition , Kathy Minchew , Federal Insight , Denise Rainey , Rainmakers Strategic Solutions , Diana Ceban , Optimal Solutions and Technologies , FAR , RFP , HiMSS , John Gilroy , technology
Tim McLaughlin, CEO of Sitework, will discuss how his company is helping agencies make their websites more user friendly.
September 30, 2014
Tags: technology , website design , website makeover , Tim McLaughlin , Siteworx , mobile app design , State Departement , responsive design , Adobe , data analytics , Adobe Experience Manager , John Gilroy ,
Allen Harper, vice president and chief hacker for Tangible Security will discuss how his company is helping federal agencies with their cybersecurity challenges.
September 23, 2014
Tags: technology , Allen Harper , hacking , Tangible Security , cybersecurity , penetration testing , advanced persistent threats , zero day threats , IT security , Red Hat , grey hat , white hat , script kiddies , John Gilroy ,
David Rubal, Public Sector Pre-Sales Consulting Manager with Tableau Software, will discuss how his company is helping agencies analyze and process big data.
September 16, 2014
Rebecca Halstead, president of the local chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis and David Pradko, vice president of Finance for the IIBA, will how their organization can help your agency with its software development projects.
September 9, 2014
Tags: technology , business process information , Business intelligence , predictive analytics , IIBA , Rebecca Halstead , Excella , David Pradko , iWorks Corporation , technology management , project management , John Gilroy ,
On this week's Federal Tech Talk, Damon Davis, director of the Health Data Initiative at the HHS Idea Lab, and Sara Zellner, director of Programs at the Health Data Consortium, how public-private partnerships can help address issues like transparency and security in healthcare IT.
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , IT security , transparency , Damon Davis , HHS , HHS Idea Lab , Sara Zellner , Health Data Consortium , HiMSS , healthcare innovation , open data , open source , Health Datapalooza , John Gilroy ,
Chris LaPoint, vice president of Product Management for SolarWinds will discuss how his company can help your agency manage its information technology system.
August 26, 2014
Tags: technology , Chris LaPoint , SolarWinds , network management , cybersecurity , continuous monitoring , compliance , data center consolidation , cloud computing , Thwack , data analytics , Software Defined Networking , self service automation , John Gilroy ,
Todd Weller of Hexis Cyber discusses the types of security threats federal agencies are facing on this week's Federal Tech Talk radio show.