Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
Host Tom Temin discusses the Navy's cybersecurity recruiting process with Kevin Cooley, the command information officer at the Navy Cyber Command.
October 28, 2010
Rodney Joffe, the senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, joined Tom Temin on Federal Security Spotlight to explain why cyber experts are still puzzled over the Stuxnet worm.
Rodney Joffe, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, is one of the most knowledgeable people about the structure of Stuxnet. He joins host Tom Temin for this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
October 21, 2010
Jeanette Wing, the chair of the Computer Sciences Department at Carnegie-Mellon University, joined the DorobekINSIDER, to explain why what's really needed is the development of a more open science of security.
Host Tom Temin discusses new, innovative ideas for dealing with computer viruses. His guest this week - Jeannette Wing, the chair of the Computer Science department at Carnegie Melon University and former employee at the National Science Foundation.
October 14, 2010
Symantec just completed a 2010 Critical Infrastructure Protection Study. Symantec CIO Mark Bregman is Tom Temin's guest on Federal Security Spotlight.
Federal Security Spotlight examines the stand-up of the new DoD Cyber Command, to be lead by General Keith Alexander. This week, we bring you a portion of a House Armed Services Committee hearing where Alexander testified.
September 30, 2010
Roger Baker, chief information officer for the Department of Veterans Affairs, how to balance cybersecurity and transparency.
This week host Tom Temin talks with Ron Ross of NIST and Nicole Dean, deputy director of the National Cyber Security Division.
September 16, 2010
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
Sept. 2, 2010