Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
International Trade Commission's Shaki Dobbs says an agency's relationship with the vendor is important to cutting cyber response times.
The Center for Internet Security is trying to establish universal metrics for cybersecurity functions. We talk with Steve Piliero, the chief technology officer of CIS.
December 9, 2010
Center for Internet Security's Steve Piliero discusses his group's study on cybersecurity metrics.
Randy Vickers, head of U.S. CERT, discusses cybersecurity challenges in the government.
December 2, 2010
Preview of Federal Security Spotlight with Randy Vickers, director of the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team or CERT.
This week host Tom Temin talks with Ron Ross of NIST and Nicole Dean, deputy director of the National Cyber Security Division.
November 25, 2010
This week on Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin talks to Riley Repko, the senior advisor for cybersecurity to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Requirements at the Air Force.
November 18, 2010
Chris Johnson, a NIST IT specialist, was Tom Temin's guest on the Federal Security Spotlight this week. Johnson explained how NIST studies cyber threats.
Chris Johnson oversees the National Vulnerability Database at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He is Tom Temin's guest this week on Federal Security Spotlight.
November 11, 2010
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
November 4, 2010 (Encore Presentation)