Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
International Trade Commission's Shaki Dobbs says an agency's relationship with the vendor is important to cutting cyber response times.
The Center for Internet Security is trying to establish universal metrics for cybersecurity functions. We talk with Steve Piliero, the chief technology officer of CIS.
December 9, 2010
Center for Internet Security's Steve Piliero discusses his group's study on cybersecurity metrics.
Randy Vickers, head of U.S. CERT, discusses cybersecurity challenges in the government.
December 2, 2010
Preview of Federal Security Spotlight with Randy Vickers, director of the US Computer Emergency Readiness Team or CERT.
This week host Tom Temin talks with Ron Ross of NIST and Nicole Dean, deputy director of the National Cyber Security Division.
November 25, 2010
This week on Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin talks to Riley Repko, the senior advisor for cybersecurity to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Requirements at the Air Force.
November 18, 2010
Chris Johnson, a NIST IT specialist, was Tom Temin's guest on the Federal Security Spotlight this week. Johnson explained how NIST studies cyber threats.
Chris Johnson oversees the National Vulnerability Database at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He is Tom Temin's guest this week on Federal Security Spotlight.
November 11, 2010
This week, FSS talks to Dave Powner, the director of information technology management issues at the Government Accountability Office.
November 4, 2010 (Encore Presentation)