Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
NIST's Sheila Frankel explains how agencies can be IPv6-compatible.
Cisco's 2010 Annual Security Report is just out. Cisco's Patrick Peterson joins Federal Security Spotlight with the details.
January 27, 2011
Federal Security Spotlight talks with Marita Fowler, section chief of the surface analysis group at U.S. CERT, about recent trends in cyber attacks.
January 20, 2011
Federal Security Spotlight speaks with Thomas Schankweiler III, chief information security officer in the office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
January 13, 2011
Alan Duncan, assistant IG for the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), joins host Tom Temin to discuss a new report on cybersecurity challenges.
January 6, 2011
Alan Duncan, assistant inspector general in the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, was the guest on Federal Security Spotlight with Tom Temin.
This week on Federal Security Spotlight host Tom Temin talks to Riley Repko, the senior advisor for cybersecurity to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Requirements at the Air Force.
December 30, 2010
Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, told Federal News Radio's Tom Temin how the program interacts with industry and government.
More cybersecurity jobs are being added to the D.C. region every day. Jon Lau, Director of the Center for Cybersecurity for UMBC Training Centers, tells host Tom Temin how his university is trying to help fulfill that need.
December 23, 2010
Jon Lau is the program manager for engineering and information technology at the UMBC, where they are meeting the growing need for cybersecurity professionals.