Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
Alan Paller, San Institute &
John Gilligan, The Gilligan Group
March 5, 2009
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Joe Jarzombek, director for software assurance, in the National Cyber Security Division of the Homeland Security Department.
March 4, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Tom Talleur, a forensic technologist and futurist.
Feb. 25, 2010
Host Tom Temin talks about the upcoming CyberStorm III exercise with Rear Admiral Michael Brown.
Sean Donelan of the National Protection and Programs Directorate at DHS talks more about it.
Learn more during our preview of this week's Federal Security Spotlight.