Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
This week, host Tom Temin learns all about the new degree program.
Jan. 21, 2010
Security researcher Sean-Paul Correll talks more about what his company found.
Jan. 14, 2010
Patrick Peterson, a Cisco Fellow and its Chief Security Researcher, talks about a new survey.
Dec. 17, 2009
Dr. Robert Brammer, chief technology officer of Northrop Grumman Information Systems, talks about why partnerships can be beneficial.
Dec. 10, 2009
Rodney Joffe, the chief technologist for Neustar, talks about a new threat.
Nov. 19, 2009
Martin Libicki, senior management scientist at the Rand Corporation, answers this question
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Crime Division
Oct. 15, 2009
Deputy undersecretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate
Assistant secretary for cybersecurity and communications
Sept. 24, 2009
*Special FSS edition*
Sept. 29, 2009 at 2 PM