Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
This week, host Tom Temin learns all about the new degree program.
Jan. 21, 2010
Security researcher Sean-Paul Correll talks more about what his company found.
Jan. 14, 2010
Patrick Peterson, a Cisco Fellow and its Chief Security Researcher, talks about a new survey.
Dec. 17, 2009
Dr. Robert Brammer, chief technology officer of Northrop Grumman Information Systems, talks about why partnerships can be beneficial.
Dec. 10, 2009
Rodney Joffe, the chief technologist for Neustar, talks about a new threat.
Nov. 19, 2009
Martin Libicki, senior management scientist at the Rand Corporation, answers this question
Assistant Director, FBI Cyber Crime Division
Oct. 15, 2009
Deputy undersecretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate
Assistant secretary for cybersecurity and communications
Sept. 24, 2009
*Special FSS edition*
Sept. 29, 2009 at 2 PM