Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
Chief information security officer C. Ryan Brewer tells host Tom Temin more.
Jan. 7, 2010
Ron Ross of NIST returns to talk more about network security.
Oct. 1, 2009
Dr. Ron Minnich
Sandia National Laboratory
Dept. of Energy
August 6, 2009
Executive Director, SAFECode
May 21, 2009
National Security Council
May 7, 2009
Dr. Eric Johnson,
March 12, 2009
Harry Radugue, Principal Author
Cybersecurity for the 44th President Report
January 22, 2009
Federal Security Spotlight returns to Ron Ross for an update about this publication.
March 18, 2010
Host Tom Temin speaks with Doug Montgomery, manager of the Internet and Scalable Systems group at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Tune in as they discuss IPv6, Part II, and the cybersecurity implications of not converting over to this new protocol.