Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Security Spotlight
Andy Purdy, former cyber security advisor in the White House and a man instrumental to setting up the Homeland Security Department's National Cyber Security Division, is our guest on this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
June 24, 2010
This week, Federal Security Spotlight talks with John Streufert of the State Department.
June 10, 2010
This week's guest: Greg Rattray, principal at Delta Risk LLC and security advisor to ICANN.
May 27, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks about 'secure by design and construction' with Andrew Myers, associate professor of computer science at Cornell University.
May 20, 2010
Steve Shillingford, CEO of Solera Networks, explains more to host Tom Temin.
April 29, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with Timothy Winters, Senior IP Manager at the IPv6 Interoperability Lab at the University of New Hampshire.
Federal Security Spotlight this week recorded a speech given by White House Cyber Security Coordinator Howard Schmidt.
April 15, 2010
This week, host Tom Temin talks with DNSSEC expert Joe Waldron of Verisign.
April 8, 2010
We learn what's coming up on tomorrow's Federal Security Spotlight.