Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Please join us for our show with special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
Table of TSP June returns.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
More folks then ever are digging into their 401(k)s. We have the pros and the cons for this latest trend from Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Executive Director Greg Long, and Tom Trabucco, the board's Director of External Affairs, will answer questions about your TSP, including any questions you may have about the new Roth TSP option.
April 25, 2011 (Encore presentation May 30, 2011)
The TSP Roth 401(k) option is still an option, but it's going to take a little while longer. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has decided to push back the launch of the highly-anticipated program from January 2012 to April.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board says choose an L Fund that reflects your draw down date, not necessarily your retirement date.