Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Executive Director Greg Long, and Tom Trabucco, the board's Director of External Affairs, will answer questions about your TSP, including any questions you may have about the new Roth TSP option.
April 25, 2011 (Encore presentation May 30, 2011)
The TSP Roth 401(k) option is still an option, but it's going to take a little while longer. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has decided to push back the launch of the highly-anticipated program from January 2012 to April.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board says choose an L Fund that reflects your draw down date, not necessarily your retirement date.
If you work for Uncle Sam chances are you know somebody, in fact lots of people, who are investing in the best 401k plan in America. So who is the lucky person? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says look in the mirror, then listen to his Your Turn radio show at 10 a.m. today.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, joins the DorobekINSIDER.
Sheltering your retirement funds in place may not be a good option, depending on how close you are to needing the money.
April 6th, 2009
Please join us for our show with our special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board. Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will host the show and the group will discuss this past year's performance for Thrift Savings Plans, the new laws that impact on the Required Minimum Distribution, Employee Contributions and the Elective Deferral Limit for 2009, and much more. April is Financial Literacy Month so listen in for the first of several shows regarding this important topic.