Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Tom Trabucco , TSP , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay debate , pay freeze , federal salaries , Congressional Budget Office , 401(k) , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board outlines the F Fund.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, outlines your Thrift Savings Plan performance in October.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has released its investment performance report.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board wants to hear from you. Is the process of filling out the designation of beneficiary form adequate? Does it need to be changed? The Dorobek Insider hears from Tom Trabucco of the TSP.
How would you like to be able to invest part of your TSP contributions in a fund outside the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you may get the option.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board is dispelling a rumor circulating on the Internet that a Thrift Savings Plan I Fund manager was arrested.
Your Thrift Savings Plan took a hit in May, with all funds except for the F and G Funds showing negative returns for the month.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.