Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Your Thrift Savings Plan took a hit in May, with all funds except for the F and G Funds showing negative returns for the month.
Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, explains how the payment is calculated and how you can use the feature to help make your investment decisions.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains what federal employees need to know before they withdraw from their Thrift Savings Plan.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's Tom Trabucco explains changes to your Thrift Savings Plan L fund.
Please join us for our show with special guests: Greg Long, Executive Director, and Tom Trabucco, Director for External Affairs from the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
Table of TSP June returns.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
More folks then ever are digging into their 401(k)s. We have the pros and the cons for this latest trend from Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.