Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Six of the eight Thrift Savings Plans funds are down over the last month. The I and S funds have taken the biggest hits. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board said the rollout of the Roth TSP option has been slow, but should pick up in the next few weeks.
Of the more than 8,200 respondents, 86 percent were satisfied with TSP, according to the survey by the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Ever hear of a double-header brain drain? The government is losing two of its best to retirement this month. Odds are they've touched your life, whether you are in a federal agency or a foxhole 3,000 miles away, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Tom Trabucco , TSP , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay debate , pay freeze , federal salaries , Congressional Budget Office , 401(k) , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco is the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board outlines the F Fund.
Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, outlines your Thrift Savings Plan performance in October.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board has released its investment performance report.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board wants to hear from you. Is the process of filling out the designation of beneficiary form adequate? Does it need to be changed? The Dorobek Insider hears from Tom Trabucco of the TSP.
How would you like to be able to invest part of your TSP contributions in a fund outside the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you may get the option.