Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Reserve
Orice Williams Brown, GAO's director of Financial Markets and Community Investment, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the agency's recent report on efforts by the Federal Reserve during the early days of the 2008 financial crisis.
Off-loading mortgage backed assets is all based on how the market is doing at the time for the Federal Reserve.
E-Apps allows firms and their representatives to file applications online, eliminating the time and expense of printing, copying, and mailing the documents. Registered users can access the system at any time to upload additional documents or create new filings. There are no fees for using E-Apps.
Treasury Department spokesman Anthony Coley said Saturday that neither his department nor the Federal Reserve believes the law can or should be used to produce such a $1 trillion coin to avoid a coming battle with Congress over government borrowing.
Gwen Ifill, moderator of Washington Week
Ali Velshi, anchor and chief business correspondent for CNN