Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
Just because today is a holiday doesn't mean Uncle Sam has shut down. Far from it, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Lots of people are in today either because they have to be (as in they are essential) or they want to be (as in dedicated). Either way, have a good day...
Tags: Mike Causey ,
It's been a rough winter so far in much of the country, with the worst yet to come. So how do you prep for ice and snow? In D.C., people stock up on milk, white bread and toilet paper, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. In colder climates, like Buffalo, they go for a B & B: beer and birth control devices.
Tags: Mike Causey ,
Lots of people inside government are excited about the pending self-plus-one health plan option, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It will cost more than self-only, but less than the standard family plan. So who are the winners and losers?
If other-world aliens landed next to your building and said "take me to your leader," would you head for Washington, your state capital or your boss on the top floor? Also, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: how did the government once manage to slash the number of managers almost overnight?
Thanks to some surgical budget-cutting by Congress and the White House, Uncle Sam now has a three-tiered retirement plan: First-, second- and third-class where the service is the same but the price tag is higher for some than others.
Want to lose weight, pack on muscle and become more tech savvy? Uncle Sam has this magic plan in the works, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. When approved, it will benefit young and old alike.
If you are a Thrift Savings Plan investor in any of the stock funds, give yourself a pat on the back ... and purse or wallet, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Because everything is gold, except gold itself....
It's been so cold this week that Washington, D.C. has -- temporarily -- lost its title as Wimp City USA. Places like Chicago, Minneapolis and Boston, tough towns, also surrendered to the frigid arctic weather blast, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So how cold was it?
Is 2014 shaping up to be the year you get your first promotion in a long time? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you should check out what could be a retirement surge in February.
Hope you had a good holiday season and are ready for whatever 2014 brings, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It's hardly likely to be worse than 2013, unless of course it is. Keep your New Year's resolutions handy. This time for sure...