Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
Why is it that some federal workers will never retire? They plan to work till they drop, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Is it love of the job, patriotism, friends at work or is it the ex-spouse lurking out there?...
If you have a stash of cash and you want to park it in one of the safest, most generous places around, where do you go? Tip: It isn't the Thrift Savings Plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
When it comes time for your performance rating, do you ever feel like the honest, hard-working kid in the boxing movie who gets a shot at the title, only to be told that he must take a dive, or else? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Are your agency performance ratings rigged?
Thanks to the two-year pay freeze and two years of higher health premiums many federal workers today are taking home less money than they were in 2010, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Some alert feds are also curious as to whether Congress has plans to extend their pay freeze until 2013, 2014 or maybe even until 2015.
When you think of federal workers, the term "swinger" isn't the first thing that pops into your head. But after some of the changes politicians want to make, anything could happen.
When it comes to salaries, not all federal workers are created equal, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. What you get paid depends on where you work. So what are the top 32 federal pay towns?
Thinking about retiring in the next couple of years? Well, here's something to think about, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says: How long and how well could you live if your income was cut by more than 60 percent for months at a time?
So, what's the connection between making love and getting a buyout? Technique, frequency and careful preparation are central to both, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So how did federal agencies score this year?
What do you suppose 13th-century peasants thought just before Genghis Khan's boys rode into town? We can't be sure, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, but it might be the same sort of unease modern-day federal workers have when Congress mounts its high horse ...
What do skydiving and retiring have in common? Short answer is that many people only do each once, and it is a really good idea to do it right the first time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.