Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
The long-predicted retirement tsunami may or may not be out there. But if you are even thinking about retiring, you should assume the worst and protect yourself with a financial life-jacket That, or prepare for a long time underwater, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Thanks to the 800-pound gorilla in the room, both federal workers and retirees may suffer a cut in take-home pay next year, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Want to know who's going to win the November election? Forget about the Beltway-bound pundits, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Check with career civil servants who have been watching their political masters for signs of fear or euphoria...
Is your work world about to change dramatically, or end? If Congress doesn't act quickly the S could literally hit the fan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
In most federal offices, the practice of on-the-job-smoking has gone with the wind, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But for some feds, isolated pockets for smokers outside the building need to be pushed even further downwind.
If you are a man, a male, a guy, a G-man - stop right here, we beg you. What follows is pretty dirty stuff and it's for women only. Check with us tomorrow, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
How can you get a pay raise and take a pay cut at the same time? Thanks to an election-year perfect storm, federal workers may be about to find out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Although the number of retirement-eligible feds may be at an all-time high, government workers are holding on to their jobs. The retirement tidal wave — first forecast in 1999 — has yet to hit, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So what's keeping you?
When the power company announces that 98 percent of its customers have had their electricity restored it means that 2 percent are still in the dark. Thanks to an upsurge in retirements some federal retirees are experiencing a long wait in getting full benefits, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The second most trying time in government starts today and runs through the start of the new year. It is a time when many offices are deserted and those with people resemble the Village of the Darned. Check it out, if you dare, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.