Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
In politically-supercharged Washington, even a glancing blow from a monster hurricane can bring out the partisanship that makes us so unloved in other parts of the country, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So what's your storm-of-the- century story?
So, just what does an air traffic controller do? How do they become ATC and how many are there? Short answer: They control air traffic, its hard work and probably not enough of them. For details check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report.
Tens of thousands of federal workers stand to lose a day of annual leave this year because of the cursed 11-year itch. To find out how, when and where to scratch it, check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report.
Does the name George Hans Strauss mean anything to you? If you are a career civil servant, chances are he touched your work life in a number of ways, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Health insurance is a must-have item for everybody. But there is more than health insurance at issue during the big benefits hunting season that kicks off Nov.12 and runs through Dec. 10. Sleep through it at your peril, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
For the past dozen years, and up until about six months ago, federal workers were worried about the family jewels, especially their health insurance and retirement packages. Now that concern has shifted to fear of layoffs and furloughs, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
There are certain times when it pays to go postal, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says ... Especially if you are a federal employee contemplating marriage or already one half of a "mixed marriage."
How do you keep a promise, made to hundreds of orphans of federal workers, that they can go to any college they like on a full ride? It isn't easy, but it is being done, every day, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Federal, postal and military retirees are about to get an inflation-adjustment. That's the good news. The bad news is that it will be a diet- version and, for most, leave a very bitter aftertaste, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What's your worst nightmare? How about Dracula, Frankenstein and Nick Nolte appearing in your bedroom? Or is it the long-predicted retirement tsunami? Because maybe, after 13 years of building up, it's on its way, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.