Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
Congress is back at work, after its most recent vacation, and members are filled with righteous indignation. Fortunately for federal workers, it isn't directed at their pay, benefits or retirement package, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Scandal-rocked federal agencies could, probably should, take survival training from Detroit auto-makers, who know how to handle little — and sometimes not so little — problems, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. If you have living link to the Greatest Generation, cherish it. I lost mine yesterday, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
When you try something 32,000 times, including 1,600 times in one 8-hour period and fail, there is a lesson there. And the lesson is that despite what you've read, heard and been taught, failure is an option. Especially if you work for the government, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Is the ongoing VA scandal just a small brush fire, or is it likely to spread to other agencies, impacting bonuses and job security?
Does your agency hand out bonuses to the truly deserving, or are they handed out among the elite on an its-your-turn-rotation system? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Is your last bonus really going to to be your last?
Regardless of how you feel about the VA scandal, it's probably going to get worse before it gets better and you, and especially your boss, have a major stake in the "solution" to the problem, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The way to make money in the stock market is to buy when share prices are down and sell when they go up. Yet most people do just the opposite, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Are you a closet market-timer?
Have you ever been to a relatively big-bucks bonus banquet where the winners get a handshake and a good meal, but no bonus check? If not, stand by for next Thursday's State Department reception honoring the 2013 finalists for the Presidential Rank awards, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Have a question for OPM Director Katherine Archuleta? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report to find out how to get it answered.