Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
Two years into a three-year pay freeze, thousands of retirement-eligible feds are doing the math and concluding that maybe they would be better off retired and getting inflation adjustments rather than working at their 2010 salary rate, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So what's in it for you?
Worried about Congress changing your retirement benefits? If so, that should be the least of your worries, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
With just weeks until election day, take time out to consider what may be one of the largest most-likely-to-vote bloc of voters that is mostly underneath the political radar. Meet the IFVs (Invisible Federal Voters). And check out their numbers in critical swing vote states.
Christmas this year falls on a Tuesday. This means that the day before the Christmas holiday, Christmas Eve, will be Monday, Dec. 24th. Hmmmm! So what happens on Monday, Dec. 24th? We don't know yet, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has some thoughts on the matter.
As the make-or-break sequestration deadline draws closer, top federal officials are increasingly using (or at least thinking) the F-word, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Federal workers got their first good news in four years last week. But it is hard to find anybody dancing in the street over news that their health premiums are only going up a little, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: Federal Drive ,
When shopping for your family's 2013 federal health plan, even as you enter year three of a pay freeze, there are a couple of things to keep in mind, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: If you had to fill out President Obama's performance appraisal, how would it look? If Governor Romney were seeking a job in your organization would he pass muster?
Is it possible to kick a group into shape? When you want to motivate your staff, do you yell at them and tell them they are losers? Is this how coaches create winning teams? If so, federal workers are on the right track, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.