Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
Your stress level about the possibility of being furloughed probably depends on where you work, your length-of-service and how much cash you have in reserve for a rainy day. For long-time, comfortable feds, this is just a speed bump in the road, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But for thousands of paycheck-to-paycheck employees, this is not a drill...
Now that the budget battle is over, for now, the next stormcloud on the horizon is sequestration. It kicked in earlier this month, but the effects probably won't be felt until next month at the earliest, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Will it be the nightmare many have predicted or will it fade away as politicians get nervous and the public gets angry?
Believe it or not, not everything you post on Facebook will draw "likes" from all of the people who see it. In fact letting too much hang out on social media could get you in a whole lot of trouble, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What do vampires have to do with a long-lived urban myth about a super-secret federal retirement plan? The short answer is that both are very hard to put to rest, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But here goes, again ...
Do you know that 75 percent of all full-time federal workers suffer from Jack Benny Syndrome, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So what is it, and how do you know if you have it?
Suppose your significant other announced that, due to sequestration, romance would be out of the question starting in April. That, in effect, is how many federal agencies are reacting as they roll out furlough notices and service cutbacks as part of the budgetary (and political) process, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What does the bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey" have in common with telework-designated federal employees. Well for one thing they both involve voluntary torture, at least for some people, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Teleworking is good. It saves time, money, cuts down on pollution and eliminates tardiness. It has no down side, we have been told. And yet, some telework-ready feds got a jolt last week when D.C. area government agencies shutdown for an impending blizzard and they didn't get the day off, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Ever wonder what feds who work at airports actually do? Many people complain that they mostly slow down important people, like us, who are on a mission or heading for vacation. But it turns out that they do some pretty dramatic and important stuff all the time, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.