Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
With rare exceptions, unions representing federal and postal workers have endorsed Democratic president candidates since the Kennedy administration. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know how that's working out...
Back in the day, teleworking was an unusual perk that many bosses didn't like. Today lots of people are doing it, but some of them say it has a downside, especially during snowstorms, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
How can three nearly identical feds the same age, same agency, same grade and same job get paychecks of different amounts? Hint: Some feds are more equal than others, Senior Correspondent MIke Causey says.
Given the choice, would you choose a date with Justin Bieber, an evening with Beyonce or a $25,000 buyout? Given the odds, chances are you will never have to make a choice, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But be prepared...
Unrequited love can, in and of itself, be romantic. But it can also be painful and costly, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So, is it time for federal unions to reevaluate their long-time relationship with politicians?
Most people know of Harry Truman's famous "the buck stops here" quote, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But that was in the 1940s. What, if anything, does it mean in 2013 Washington?
When you are expecting a big expensive wedding cake and somebody brings you a single Twinkie it can strain the relationship. That's sort of the situation today between federal and postal unions and the White House, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Was there a monster under your bed when you were a kid? Did demons lurk in your closet waiting for lights out? Well they may be gone, but now as an adult civil servant there's a real terror lurking out there, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Unless somebody is reading this to you in your hospital room, you made it through winter, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. At least so far. Cold, snow, ice in the east, drought in the west. Washington lost its title as the "Winter Weenie" capital of the country. Feds elsewhere were too busy fighting Old Man Winter to make fun of us. So how did we do it? Feds tell us what they had in their survival kit.
Could political gridlock save you up to $48,000 in retirement? It could if it blocks a politically explosive plan to trim future cost-of-living adjustments for retirees, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.