Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Report
About that cyber "attack" on the Thrift Savings Plan, was it a case of phish or foul? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column for more details.
Now that the stock market is booming, many once-cautious TSP investors feel like they should be walking on the wild side, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But before they go too far, they should try to remember how they felt about the TSP and risk a few years ago when the recession hit.
Despite what may be a record number of weather-induced government shutdowns this year, emergency operations continued without missing a beat. And some Washington-area feds are tired of being the butt of weather jokes that make them out as winter wimps, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: When federal agencies tell employees to stay home because of bad weather, is it fair to require others to telework from home?
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Should teleworkers get time off too when their commuting colleagues get a snow day? Or does teleworking mean you work while others rest or play?
Looking for a bigger paycheck? If you work for Uncle Sam, there is good news, bad news and some bittersweet news, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Did you ever use the time-honored, dog-ate-my-homework excuse in school? Now that you are a grown-up, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know if the excuse du jour has switched to laptop amnesia on snow days.
With rare exceptions, unions representing federal and postal workers have endorsed Democratic president candidates since the Kennedy administration. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know how that's working out...
Back in the day, teleworking was an unusual perk that many bosses didn't like. Today lots of people are doing it, but some of them say it has a downside, especially during snowstorms, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
How can three nearly identical feds the same age, same agency, same grade and same job get paychecks of different amounts? Hint: Some feds are more equal than others, Senior Correspondent MIke Causey says.