Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Register
The Federal Register goes transparent with digital information in a usable format.
A notice in the Federal Register asks for public comments on ways to reduce the information collection burden on the public. Administration will accept comments for 60 days. OMB will use the comments to inform its annual report to Congress on how agencies are implementing the PRA.
Proposed rule would give employees more flexibility in how they use their sick leave, and how much sick leave agencies could advance them. OPM also proposes to give employees with military spouses injured in the line of duty time off.
New system would include national security screenings.
Six meetings planned over the next three months to look at variety of topics.
A loophole closes on the downer ban.