Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Procurement Data System
A new memo from OFPP details changes to how agencies should submit information on contracting. A working group suggests three changes to what departments did previously. Agencies must submit their data by Jan. 5.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon issued a memo asking for agencies to improve their internal controls for collecting and submitting acquisition data. The Federal Procurement Data System has had data quality issues for more than a decade.
Guy Timberlake, chief visionary officer of the American Small Business Coalition joins host Markt Amtower to talk about the organization, and how it helps companies that want to do business with the government.
May 30, 2011 (Encore presentation June 6, 2011)
Tags: contracting , Small business contracting , american Small Business Coalition , Guy Timberlake , micropurchase program , SBA NAIC , USASpending.gov , FedBizopps.gov , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center