Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Radio
Tags: DorobekInsider ,
May 18th, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Join our special guest, Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent, Federal News Radio, along with NITP hosts, Bob Leins, and John Elliott for an hour of discussing the current hot issues: FERS Sick Leave, Roth TSP, CSRS Part-Time, and much more.
State governments, just like the federal government, are looking for ways to do things better, faster, and cheaper. Michael Kerr, senior director of state and local government for Tech America, says one of these areas is cloud computing. “We are seeing states taking the lead on the application and implementation of certain concepts and technologies, [...]
Adrian Gardner has been the chief information officer at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center for 10 months. Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller spoke with Gardner recently about his priorities for the agency. Gardner says one of his goals is to understand the needs of the scientific community. If you look at computing here at Goddard [...]
A really cool interview for you this week about a cloud computing contest the Federal Communications Commission is running. Federal News Radio’s Amy Morris and Tom Temin spoke with Pam Gregory, Director of the FCC’s Accessibility and Innovation Initiative. Gregory told Federal News Radio the FCC recognizes that “cloud is the future” and leveraging its [...]
Looking for a little more adrenaline this weekend than "Fast Five" can provide? Head to Andrews Air Force Base.
The man in charge of keeping an eye on the money in the Troubled Assets Relief Program is leaving office -- but not quietly.