Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Radio
Shortly after the Titanic sank 100 years ago, the Senate conducted an investigation into in the disaster. Transcripts of these hearings are available in libraries across the U.S.
Molly O'Neill, a fellow at the CGI Initiative for Collaborative Government, and Ruben Gomez, a Federal News Radio coordinating producer and reporter, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Market Connections President Lisa Dezzutti joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how federal agencies are using traditional and social media in their marketing efforts.
April 2, 2012
A brief history of Federal News Radio and FederalNewsRadio.com.
NASA has had more than 5,000 computer security breaches in the last two years, according to Inspector General Paul Martin. One of the biggest losses: command codes for the International Space Station.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012
In a move toward clarity, the Pentagon Federal Credit Union is testing an easier to understand credit card agreement designed by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Telework was an integral part of the FederalNewsRadio redesign process. Find out how.