Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Radio
NASA has had more than 5,000 computer security breaches in the last two years, according to Inspector General Paul Martin. One of the biggest losses: command codes for the International Space Station.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012
In a move toward clarity, the Pentagon Federal Credit Union is testing an easier to understand credit card agreement designed by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Telework was an integral part of the FederalNewsRadio redesign process. Find out how.
Want to advertise on Federal News Radio or FederalNewsRadio.com? Contact us for information.
Want to comment on a Federal News Radio story? Read our comment policy.
Tags: comment policy
As I mentioned, Friday was my last day on the air at Federal News Radio. Here are my final thoughts… Change is never easy. We do almost anything to avoid it. But these days, change is almost the norm. And today represents a change for me. I’m moving on. For the past three years, we’ve [...]
As I noted earlier this week, today is my last day at Federal News Radio 1500 AM. All of the radio interviews are archived here. Filed under: DorobekInsider, Federal News Radio
Tags: DorobekInsider ,