Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , For Your Benefit
It's your turn to tell us what you like and what you'd like to see Federal News Radio do differently. Plus, we're interested in learning more about how you use our various platforms as we continue to improve them. Take our anonymous survey today.
Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey to discuss a wide range of issues affecting federal workers.
March 13, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , government shutdown , furloughs , retirement , retirement surge , Julia Ziegler , sequestration , continuing resolution , pay freeze , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Jimmy Christianson of the Associated General Contractors of America discusses government construction projects currently underway. Billy House of the National Journal talks about an article he wrote on the new Congress. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, talks about GSA's Multiple Awards Schedule. Tim Solms of Microsoft discusses a new deal his company signed with DoD. Lisa Wolfe of Federal News Radio sheds light on a new website for federal job seekers. Brian Friel of Bloomberg Government talks about the new bill providing federal Sandy relief spending.
Tags: Jimmy Christianson , Associated General Contractors of America , Billy House , National Journal , Congress , Roger Waldron , Multiple awards schedule , GSA , Tim Solms , DoD , Microsoft , DoD Report , Lisa Wolfe , employment , Brian Friel , Bloomberg Government , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , federal drive
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air. Today's news includes an inspector general responding to criticism of his agency and three agencies are on the move.
Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller joins Francis Rose to count down the top federal news story of the week.