Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Radio
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Tags: workforce , government shut down , budget deal , Congress , Julie Perkins , Jenny Mattingley , Jason Miller , Joe Davidson , Washington Post , Charles Clark , Gov Exec , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Want to advertise on Federal News Radio or FederalNewsRadio.com? Contact us for information.
The news websites, FederalNewsRadio.com and WTOP.com, are accessible to all Internet users following resolution of a cyber attack against the websites. Users accessing the websites from all web browsers, including Internet Explorer, have full access to both websites.
Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, and Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , For Your Benefit
It's your turn to tell us what you like and what you'd like to see Federal News Radio do differently. Plus, we're interested in learning more about how you use our various platforms as we continue to improve them. Take our anonymous survey today.
Federal News Radio's Julia Ziegler, and Sean Reilly and Stephen Losey from the Federal Times, join host Mike Causey to discuss a wide range of issues affecting federal workers.
March 13, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , government shutdown , furloughs , retirement , retirement surge , Julia Ziegler , sequestration , continuing resolution , pay freeze , Sean Reilly , Stephen Losey , Federal Times , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Jimmy Christianson of the Associated General Contractors of America discusses government construction projects currently underway. Billy House of the National Journal talks about an article he wrote on the new Congress. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, talks about GSA's Multiple Awards Schedule. Tim Solms of Microsoft discusses a new deal his company signed with DoD. Lisa Wolfe of Federal News Radio sheds light on a new website for federal job seekers. Brian Friel of Bloomberg Government talks about the new bill providing federal Sandy relief spending.
Tags: Jimmy Christianson , Associated General Contractors of America , Billy House , National Journal , Congress , Roger Waldron , Multiple awards schedule , GSA , Tim Solms , DoD , Microsoft , DoD Report , Lisa Wolfe , employment , Brian Friel , Bloomberg Government , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive