Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel of the Professional Services Council, and Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for Global Public Sector Government Affairs at TechAmerica, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On a special edition of the Federal News Countdown, Jeff Neal, senior vice president at ICF International and the former chief human capital officer at the Homeland Security Department, discusses the potential effects of sequestration on government operations.
John Kamensky, senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, and Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio executive editor, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Linda Springer, executive director at Ernst & Young, and John Salamone, managing consultant with Federal Management Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Rob Burton, partner at Venable, and Francis Rose, host of "In Depth" count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jim Williams, senior vice president of global professional services for Daon, and Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, count down the top federal news story of the week.