Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
John Kamensky, senior fellow at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service , count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jim Williams, senior vice president of business development at Daon, and Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Sawislak, senior fellow Telework Exchange, and Julia Ziegler, Federal News Radio's web manager, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jason Miller, executive editor of Federal News Radio and "In Depth" host Francis Rose count down the top acquisition stories of 2012 and highlights some of the stories from the Federal News Radio week-long special report, Inside the World's Biggest Buyer.
Host Francis Rose and executive editor Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Tags: In Depth
Trey Hodgkins, the senior vice president for national security and procurement policy, and "In Depth" host Francis Rose count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Alan Paller, the director of research at the SANS Institute, and Larry Allen, of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jeff Koch, associate partner at IBM and former portfolio manager in the E-Gov office at the Office of Management and Budget, and Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller count down the top federal news stories of the week.