Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Linda Springer, executive director at Ernst & Young, and John Salamone, managing consultant with Federal Management Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Rob Burton, partner at Venable, and Francis Rose, host of "In Depth" count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jim Williams, senior vice president of global professional services for Daon, and Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs at Shaw Bransford and Roth, and Dan Mintz, principal at Esem Consulting, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, and Mark Forman, co-founder of the Government Transaction Services, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jennifer Mattingley, director of government affairs for Shaw Bransford & Roth, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Bob Otto, executive vice president of advisory services for Agilex, and Frank Reeder, the president of the Reeder Group, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news story of the week.