Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Frank Reeder, director of the Center for Internet Security at the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jeff Koch, former OMB official and Hill staff member, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
John Salamone, vice president of Federal Management Partners, and Larry Allen, founder of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jeff Neal, senior vice president at ICF International, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, and Bob Woods, founder and president of Topside Consulting Group, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Today's guests on the Federal News Countdown include Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, and Francis Rose, host of In Depth on Federal News Radio.
Molly O'Neill, Vice President and Global Energy and Environmental Industry Lead at CGI, and Tim Hoechst, Chief Technology Officer at Agilex, count down the top stories of the week.
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology and now the national director of U.S. Cyber Challenge, helps "In Depth" host Francis Rose count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Otto, executive vice president for advisory services at Agilex, and Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.