Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton and Karen Evans, national director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, count down the top stories with Francis Rose.
Jim Williams, senior vice president at Daon, and Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, count down the top stories with Francis Rose.
Lee Dougherty, partner at Fluet, Huber & Hoang, and Bob Suda, president and senior consultant at Suda and Associates, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, and Jason Miller, executive editor at Federal News Radio, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Ron Marks, George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute, and Trey Hodgkins of TechAmerica count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Greg Garcia, principal at Garcia Cyber Partners and a member of the Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board and Gordon Adams, professor at American University and Distinguished Fellow at the Stimson Center, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Federal News Countdown: New DHS contract standardizes cyber protections, DoD cuts force lower sights on drones
Dan Mintz, president of Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center, and Steve Bucci, director of Allison Center for Foreign Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Bob Otto, executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex and Jenny Mattingley, Shaw Bransford & Roth.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council and Jon Desenberg, Senior Policy Director at The Performance Institute count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Frank Reeder, director of the Center for Internet Security at the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jeff Koch, former OMB official and Hill staff member, count down the top federal news stories of the week.