Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal News Countdown
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting and Rob Burton, a partner at Venable, joined Francis Rose to count down the top federal stories of the week.
Jeff Koch, former OMB official, and John Salamone, vice president of FMP Consulting, count down the top stories of the week with host Francis Rose.
Jeff Neal, senior vice president at ICF International, and Tim Hoechst, chief technology officer at Agilex, help Francis Rose count down the top stories of the week.
Dale Meyerrose, president of Meyerrose Group, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, and Tim Young of Deloitte help Francis Rose count down the week's top stories.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Jenny Mattingley, director of government affairs of Shaw Bransford and Roth, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen, and Alan Paller, founder of the SANS Institute, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Frank Reeder, cofounder of the Center for Internet Security, and Bob Woods, founder and president of Topside Consulting, count down the top stories with Francis Rose.
Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton and Karen Evans, national director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, count down the top stories with Francis Rose.
Jim Williams, senior vice president at Daon, and Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, count down the top stories with Francis Rose.